Thursday, July 1, 2010

Latin American nickname competition...

Watching the games here in Costa Rica has meant I have heard some great nicknames for players that people have in this part of the world.  So I thought I would keep a list of the nicknames of some players who have appeared in this World Cup and see if anyone can guess who is who...
There may be a prize for the first person to get the most correct...



Apache 
Jefecito
Puma
Conejo
El Niño
Chicharito
Gringo
Pulga
Chupete
El Niño Maravilla

Sounds like a gang of ne'er-do-wells if ever I heard one...

Good luck and no cheating mind....

2 comments:

Jess said...

well, all i know is pulga, which is Messi from Argentina, Meaing, "the flea." I have no idea of the others. Sad.

Unknown said...

Good job Jess!
Well Steph says she knows 4 but really should lose points for posting her reply to the wrong article...