Friday, October 2, 2009

In honour of Scott

I never understood the point of writing a blog, but Scott inspired me.

Plus I am a lazy person so this is a good way of staying in touch with people without writing loads of emails. So if you get an email from me, count yourself lucky...

So I am going to try to stick things on here that I like, that I do, that I see...

For example today I went for a run along the road to UPeace, halfway up one of the hills there was some kind of dead animal on the side and about 15 of these buzzard/vulture type birds that hang around here. Normally you only see them circling round in big spiral gangs but these ones had found something good to eat. I had to clap loudly to get them out of the road and even then they were pretty reluctant to leave the food behind.

No comments: