Friday, October 2, 2009

Sports teams I like

With the principle of only supporting teams I have actually seen play, this is who I like...

Liverpool FC, first game in 1988. Most amazing night - 2005 if you listen carefully, amongst the cacophony at 9 seconds in is me losing the plot...

The first game I ever went to: Preston North End vs Chesterfield 1987, PNE's first game in the Barclay's Third Division after getting promoted. They had just signed Frank Worthington too...

Final score 0-1...

Germany

TSV 1860 München in 2004 against Hannover and they lost 0-2...
They got relegated that season and haven't got back up since. Fun day though, beer in the ground!

San Diego Padres - my new obsession following a 1-10 defeat to the Colorado Rockies in July... They've been pretty good since then though...


No comments: