Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rainy season running

So these are my running shoes. I bought them in Japan last year and so far they have been running in Japan, USA, Germany, England and Costa Rica.

They are doing pretty well considering.

The road I run on here starts with a long decline followed by a long incline and then kind of levels out a little as it winds through all the coffee plantations around here. If I kept going all the way I would get to the UPeace campus.

It is peak rainy season right now, and I underestimated the rain here once. I won't be doing that again... It was kind of fun to run in a torrential tropical storm but I was absolutely soaked when I made it home.
The rain was warmer than the shower I had afterwards, and my shoes got a much needed wash.
So it wasn't all bad.

No comments: